Saturday, November 20, 2010

Travels =)

Hello, today I’m going to talk about travels.

First I like travel anywhere, the only sensation of travel it’s good to me, this sensation of know something new and another place is sensational. Surely that I like stay at home too, but like everything else in life, one must balance things and for this reason I love to travel and stay at home in my beautiful city.

Generally I’m anxious and excited before of travel because I believe that is a wonderful experience to know another country and his culture and obviously to prove his typical food. I prefer to go to places that I don’t know because I think that is better go a place that you don’t know that to go always to same place.

I don’t have favorite places to go like cities, beach, resorts, etc. I like to know different places. If there is some to like me is know other countries. I almost always do the suitcase to last hour because I like feel the adrenaline hahaha.

I remember when I was to Brazil in January 2007 specifically to “Foz de Iguazú” because it was a beautiful travel that I done with my mother, in this travel I met people very nice because we gone in a tour and stay all the day with them was an opportunity to we could meet better. In Foz I knew the waterfalls I remember that I was surprised and too knew “the bird park” in this park there are many birds from parrots to flamingos.


If I had to recommend a place to go would be “Foz de Iguazú” because is a beautiful city and there are many sites to visit.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nacha! I agree with your comment. I traveled to "Foz de Iguazú" too. This was my studio tour in 2006.
    It's a great place with people very nice and good food, overcoat the exotics fruits.
    Maybe this summer I will travel there again.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you like to pack at the last minute, however to me, before traveling I like to plan ahead all you'll take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun to have known that the "Foz de Iguazú", I look very cute!

    I was going to Brazil this summer with my family, but I got another trip :D

    See YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi nacha!

    I agree with you, just the sensation of traveling and to know a new place is really good.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Nacha:
    Wow, it sounds so eciting, I'd like to visit that place some time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!
    aaaa this picture is beautiful! brings me good memories, I also knew that place ... love brazil!
    see you :D
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete