Thursday, November 11, 2010

Movies :D

Hello people!! Today I’m going to talk about a topic that I like, this topic is movies.

I don’t have a favorite kind of films to watch, but I prefer horror, love, and comedy films, but if a movie is good I don’t have problem in watch this film independent of the kind of film.

I like watch the movies in my home with my family, friends or alone, of course that I like go to the cinema to watch a movie but it is only for the movies that I love, for example Harry Potter and Twilight saga. I think that watch movies in your home it’s very funny, because you can stop or back the movie if you don’t understand some or prepare pop corn or other things to eat like potato chips, sodas, cookies, etc.


I enjoyed watching movies like Harry Potter, Twilight saga and other films like “UP” even Cinderella, I remember that I loved this movie when I was a child and after I believed that I was Cinderella hahaha.

There are two films that left a trace upon to me those films are: “Romeo and Juliet” and “Taken” (in Spanish: “Búsqueda implacable”). The first movie do that I can believe in the love and how for those younger fight for them love despite of the opposition of them parents. And the other film is because is surprising like the father of the protagonist does all for save her daughter of the danger in that she was.

5 comments:

  1. nacha, we have similar taste in relation to the type of movies.
    I also saw "taken" and call my attention, is a very good movie!!!!!

    See you!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nacha! In some opportunities is very nice watch a film in the home, overcoat in winter's holidays, but some movies deserve go to the cinema for the sounds that involve you and catch your attention totally.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In general I like kids movies, and I find very nice history of the film "UP" those movies you always leave something to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaja!
    I think that "UP" and "Finding Nemo" are my favorite children's film!

    Just like you, I like almost all genres of movies except horror.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I love twilling jajajaj! Now I hope coming soon the new part of the saga
    :D
    I also like watching movies with my friends, is the best!

    kiss! bye! see you

    ReplyDelete