Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Healthy lifestyle :)

Hello everybody, today I’m going to talk about the healthy lifestyle in people.

The healthy lifestyle in these days is something complicated because this society had many “temptations” for examples the fast food, the alcohol and the sedentary, these habits do that are difficult to people have healthy lifestyles, but I have a goods news, in these days is possible to have a healthy lifestyle and the more important to you are know How is it possible?

First the habits of a person with a healthy lifestyle are principally eats healthy foods, for example fruits, vegetables and food light in fat, cholesterol and sodium and drinks many water. Obviously another healthy lifestyle would be to practice sports or exercise thirty minutes ideally three times to week. Other healthy lifestyle is don’t drink alcohol and don’t smoke. Principally these are the habits of a person with a healthy lifestyle.

A person with healthy lifestyle could tell to other her habits and to do that other follows her healthy lifestyle so it could reduce the obesity and other diseases how high blood pressure or diabetes.
I think they go on holiday to the beach or to the mountain because in these places they can be relax or do some sports.

I believe that I have some healthy lifestyles how eat healthy and I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke and I drink water but I must to say that I don’t practice sports only sports that I do is walk everyday to go to the University so I do some of exercise.

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Nacha!!
    Mmm... I feel guilty when I dont't go to the GYM or pool, I'm thin but flabby.
    I hope you bring a Healthy lifestyle too ¬¬
    Seeya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nacha! I think that the healthy stylelife changes that we make in our lifes must be gradually and constant. That is the key.
    See you

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nacha!
    I agree with you on many points, but I think society today is more conscious of health.
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi darling!
    :)

    I agree with you! today is possible have a healthy lifestyle!

    But, I belive that you can go on holiday to any place... (I think that there are people who can´t leave the city during the holidays), the important point is to maintain an active lifestyle!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete