Monday, September 6, 2010

My favourite get-away :)

Hello people, today I talk about my favourite get-away.

Well, my favourite get-away is Iloca I believe that everyone heard about this beach because of the earthquake :(. Iloca it is in seventh region near of Curicó and it is a beauty beach and it’s very relax.

This place is special to me because since
I was child I've been to this beach and for this reason it’s very special to me also it’s a place where you can relax and you can rest as in that place there isn’t much noise and the more important that is a pretty place yet.

You can find in this place tranquility and you can do many things, there are different places to visit for example: near of Iloca is Duao in this place you can go to buy fresh fish and prepare it in your house :), the other place you can visit is Lipimávida there you can buy canned papaya (very delicious).

I go to Iloca in car with my family and generally we go all the summers, the last time that we gone was in january 2010.

We stayed there in a house that we rented, this house was very comfortable and big, was a beauty house. The house was on the seafront and I remember that all the day I saw the sea and its beautiful immensity, really Iloca was a beauty place where you can go.

4 comments:

  1. Hello María Igancia!:

    I did not know Iloca, now I can know that it is a good place to get away.

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nasha!
    The earthquake and the consequences that caused are very sad, but with your blog and the optimism of the people this place will come back to good old times.
    See you. Bye!!

    Victoria Soto

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Maria Ignacia!! I also went to Iloca before the earthquake, I visited this place with my family, had a really beautiful beach.Interesting account, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya María Ignacia:
    I don't know Iloca but it seems a beauty and interesting place to know.

    ReplyDelete